IBM Sametime deployment services. We have deployed many complex enterprise infrastructures successfully. Some of our deployments have 10s of thousands of seats.
IBM Sametime Licensing Options
IBM Sametime 9.0 introduces a new, simplified packaging model consisting of four editions. IBM made this change to better align the IBM Sametime editions with the way our customers have told us they want to buy and use these products.
Please choose the licensing option that best meets your needs:
|IBM Sametime Edition
|IBM Sametime Complete
||Both person-to person and group collaboration
|IBM Sametime Communicate
|IBM Sametime Conference
|IBM Sametime Unified Telephony
||Advanced softphone capabilities including intelligent call routing that can integrate with your existing telephony infrastructure.
Add-on to the IBM Sametime Communicate and IBM Sametime Complete editions
All IBM Sametime 9 editions are licensed by authorized user. Simply determine the number of people that would be considered authorized users of the software (please review the IBM Sametime 9 licenses for exact terms and conditions), purchase sufficient entitlements for those users, and you are ready to implement the software. This means you can deploy IBM Sametime 9 software on as many servers as you like. You only need to track the number of authorized users.
IBM Sametime Communicate, IBM Sametime Conference, and IBM Sametime Complete also allow your organization to collaborate with applicable external users at no extra charge. An applicable external user is any person that is not directly affiliated with and paid by your organization such as an employee or contractor who uses IBM Sametime to communicate with an authorized user. For example, an educational institution that provides e-learning services using IBM Sametime Conference would only need to ensure their teachers were appropriately licensed. Students would not need a license, even if tens of thousands were taking online classes.
IBM Sametime Complete
- Bundles both IBM Sametime Communicate and IBM Sametime Conference together and delivers additional value.
- Extends continuous presence video to video calls outside of meetings.
- Lets you instantly share your screen or an application right from a chat window.
- Allows you to use the IBM Sametime Connect client to invite colleagues to your meetings. Just drag their name from a contact list and drop it on the meeting room or click the meeting icon at the top of a chat window.
IBM Sametime Communicate
- Supports individual communications needs.
- Unifies all IBM Sametime instant messaging capabilities into one offering including Offline Messaging, Skill Tap, Instant Polls, Persistent Group Chat and more.
- Adds 1:1 voice and video capabilities including Bandwidth Management Tools for IBM Sametime calls.
- Adds the ability to link IBM Sametime to your telephony or telepresence system over a Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) trunk. This means your phone or video endpoint can be your IBM Sametime Connect client without any additional licensing. Mobile, browser and rich clients along with all the API’s and third party plugins are included to integrate your existing services into IBM Sametime or place IBM Sametime services where your users work every day.
IBM Sametime Conference
- Is designed for multi-party collaboration.
- Blends the IBM award winning zero-download, browser-based meeting capabilities with a new video monitor and control unit (MCU) for continuous presence, high definition video.
- Enables you to use IBM Sametime meetings for multi-party audio calls, dial out to your favorite audio conferencing bridge or use partner plugins or adapters to integrate IBM Sametime meetings with your favorite video conferencing system.
IBM Sametime Unified Telephony
- Is designed for large organizations that want to provide advanced unified communications capabilities to their users while isolating them from future changes in backend telephony infrastructure.
- Supports homogenous or heterogeneous telephony environments.
copyright by IBM